Atlas Immersion Academy has created a vibrant and diverse community of employees and families from all corners of the world who have come together to share their love and enthusiasm for language immersion.
Our mission is to provide a safe, nurturing, and developmentally appropriate early childhood environment for the children and families we serve, all while introducing and reinforcing the acquisition of the French language through daily interaction between caregivers and children.
We are always recruiting full and part-time Lead Teachers and Teaching Assistants for our infant, toddler, preschool and school-age programs. Our staff and families will tell you that we’ve built something special here and Atlas. We would encourage you to visit us on the web, find us on facebook, or contact us directly to see for yourself. Thank you for your interest in becoming a part of our wonderful community!
• Implement developmentally appropriate activities and monthly curriculum for age group served
• Maintain appropriate ratio in class at all times
• Keep a clean and sanitary work environment
• Maintain daily contact with parents and updates on children’s development and daily happenings
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to speak French fluently; native fluency preferred.
• Enrollment in the Criminal Background Registry of Oregon: (http://www.oregon.gov/OCC/Pages/On-line_application_informationpage.aspx)
• Willingness and desire to work with young children, previous experience preferred
• Willingness to obtain CPR/First Aid and Food Handlers card within first 60 days of employment
• Legal right to work in the U.S.
• Minimum 2 weeks Paid Time Off
• Employer-subsidized Health and Dental insurance
• Employer-paid life insurance
• Retirement savings account with employer matching contribution
• Professional development and training
Interested Candidates should reply with a resume and cover letter to email@example.com