Student Profile (Ages 9 months through 24 months)
This class starts out the year in September with a young group of “wobblers”, those who are either in the learning stages of walking or have just become proficient walkers. Throughout the year, the kids go from newly mobile infants- in the spring and summer they’re running, tumbling, bouncing toddlers! This group spans the transition period between infancy and toddlerhood, and we strive to create a cohort of children that will grow harmoniously together in the sheltered cocoon of their class!
3 full days/week
4 full days/week
5 full days/week
Tuition includes all meals, snacks, diapers, and wipes.
Typical Daily Routine
- 7:30am-8:15am Before Care in the Gymnasium
- 8:15-8:45am Regular drop-off in classroom, open playtime
- 9:00am Circle-time & Daily Activity (includes all learning domains, based on curriculum, music, fingerplays, etc.)
- 9:30-9:45am: Diapers & Handwashing
- 9:45-10:15am: AM Snack
- 10:15-10:30am: Shoes, sunscreen (or jackets!)
- 10:30-11:15am: Recess outside
- 11:15-11:45am: Diapers, handwashing
- 11:45am-12:15pm: Lunch
- 12:15pm-2:30: Naptime
- 2:30-3:00pm: Waking up, diapers, handwashing
- 2:45-3:15pm: PM snack
- 3:15pm-3:45pm: Shoes, sunscreen (or jackets!)
- 3:45pm-4:15pm: Recess
- 4:30 Pick-up
- 4:30-6:00 After Care, mixed age
Learn how our early childhood french immersion programs help your child get the most out of their education.